2020-2021 RHS PTSA Meeting Dates
Meetings are being held virtually at this time, links are avaible on the group calendar. If you are not a member, contact the secretary to request an invitation.
General Membership Meeetings
- September 9th, 2020 @ 6pm
- November 18th, 2020 @ 6pm
- January 13th, 2021 @ 6pm
- April 14th, 2021 @ 6pm (election of next year's officers)
- June 9th, 2021 @ 6pm (Scholarships/Awards Ceremony)
Board of Directors Meetings
- October 14th, 2020 @ 6pm
- December 9th, 2020 @ 6pm
- February 10th, 2021 @ 6pm
- March 10th, 2021 @ 5:30pm
- March 31st, 2021 @ 6pm
- May 12th, 2021 @ 6pm
WA STATE PTA Important Dates*
- Legislative Assembly Oct 24-25, 2020 (virtual)
- State PTA Convention May 18-23, 2021 (virtual)
*Members of RHS PTSA are eligible to attend these events. To delegate on behalf of our PTSA please contact the Co Presidents.
Please submit your items for publication using the form below. In general, RHS PTSA will publish items in the weekly newsletter which are specific to RHS including PTSA, booser, and ASB items. Other articles will be published online (Facebook, twitter, website) at the discretion of the VP of Communications.
Mustang News Publications Guidelines
- Articles are due by noon on Friday for publication Sunday vis our online submission form.
- Unrevised articles will run for only three weeks. For events being publicized more than three weeks, please provide a series of articles with publication start dates
- The Mustang New is a service provided to the Redmond High School community by Redmond High PTSA. To be included items must meet the following criteria:
- Sponsoring organization must be directly affiliated with Redmond High School (e.g. LWSD, RHS, PTSA, ASB, RHS booster clubs)
- In the event that the sponsoring organization is not directly affiliated with Redmond High School; RHS PTSA may, at their discretion, publicize the item online (facebook, website, etc.) with or without a link in the newsletter to the online publication
Didn't keep a copy of this week's newsletter? No problem! View past newsletters online by clicking the links below.
2019 - 2020 School Year